Let the Sun Shine - Unisex T-Shirt
Regular price $23.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
For our Let the Sun Shine t-shirt we adapted a 100-plus year old image from Leopoldine Kolbe and added a line from Let the Sunshine In from the musical Hair, written by Galt MacDermot. There was a time when "Flower Power" was a thing...
Also available: Women's tee.
Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know!
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton for super comfy softness (Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester. Athletic heather is 90/10 cotton/polyester. Other heather colors are 52/48 cotton/polyester)
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Semi-fitted. Fits closely but not snugly.
- Side seams for structural support and proper shape
- Ribbed knit collar with seam for elasticity and shape retention
- Shoulder tape on the seams to stabilize the back
- Runs true to size, but if between sizes take the larger option
- Designed and printed in the USA
|Sleeve length, in||8.90||9.17||9.45||9.72||10.00||10.39|
Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean; Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F).