Meet Me at the Automat - Women's T-shirt
A throwback to old New York. The first automat, Horn & Hardart, opened at 1557 Broadway (42nd St) in 1912. It was a huge hit. Located in beautiful art deco spaces, diners bought fresh meals from huge vending machines, which were refilled almost immediately by kitchen workers. Eventually, Horn & Hardart became the largest restaurant chain in the US with 80 locations in New York and Philadelphia.
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up (What do we mean? If you're normally a large or between medium and large, order extra large)
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up
Share this Product
I *love* this T-shirt!!! It brings back fond memories of a very special place that I frequented often as a child. It's also extremely comfortable and fits really well! Definitely buying more from Wearing It Well.