Nedick's - Women's T-shirt
Known for its signature orange drink, Nedick's got its start in New York City in 1913 and eventually expanded along the east coast from Washington, DC to Boston. A simple menu of the orange drink, hot dogs, coffee and donuts took Nedick's into the 1980's, when it ultimately ceased operations.
- RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.81||7.05||7.28||7.52||7.76||7.99|