NYC Municipal Airports - Unisex Sweatshirt
Before LaGuardia Airport (1938) and JFK (originally Idlewild Airport - 1949), there were Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn and the North Beach Airport in lower Manhattan. Light aircraft and seaplanes flew in and out of North Beach Airport, originally named Glenn Curtiss Airport. Floyd Bennett Field, New York City's first municipal airport, opened in 1930 and closed in 1941. It is now part of the Gateway National Recreation Area of the National Parks System.
Also available in unisex and women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- Loose fit. Runs true to size.
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester
- Preshrunk fleece knit is super comfy
- Air jet yarn for a softer fabric
- Ribbed knit collar with seam
- Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs for extra strength and durability
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|