Rambler - Unisex T-shirt
The Rambler auto was a classic. Sold under the Nash marquis beginning in 1950 and later under the Hudson and American Motors umbrellas. In 1963, the Rambler line was the Motor Trend Car of the Year. The last Rambler was produced in 1969.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean