Rambler - Women's T-shirt
The Rambler auto was a classic. Sold under the Nash marquis beginning in 1950 and later under the Hudson and American Motors umbrellas. In 1963, the Rambler line was the Motor Trend Car of the Year. The last Rambler was produced in 1969.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up (What do we mean? If you're normally a large or between medium and large, order extra large)
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up