Studebaker - Unisex T-shirt
Studebakers were first manufactured as electric cars in 1902. Gasoline powered Studebakers came in 1904. Headquartered in South Bend, Ind, the last Studebaker rolled off the line in 1966.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type product? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean