Studebaker - Women's T-shirt
Regular price $22.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Studebakers were first manufactured as electric cars in 1902. Gasoline powered Studebakers came in 1904. Headquartered in South Bend, Ind, the last Studebaker rolled off the line in 1966.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type product? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than the chart width.
SIZE CHART (inches)
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean.