Try to Love One Another - Unisex T-shirt
C'mon people now! The finale of a trio of t-shirts inspired by the classic 1960s song "Get Together." Yep- the Youngbloods. We enhanced it with a mid-1800s ornamental design- no symbolism there- just looks cool. Old song, but the composition of the shirt is all modern day. Fits like a perfect lyric. Way soft with a narrow shape- you'll wear it everywhere.
Here's an idea: Buy "Try to Love One Another" for yourself, and "Smile on Your Brother" and "Everybody Get Together" for your two buds. Go out together in your new tees and be stars!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size
||Sleeve Center Back (IN)
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean.