Tuskegee Airmen - Unisex Hoodie
Regular price $34.75
Shipping calculated at checkout.
lso available in The Tuskegee Airmen were one of the most highly respected air fighter groups of World War II. Formed in 1941, they were an all African-American pursuit squadron based in Tuskegee, AL. Prior to then, African-Americans were barred from flying for the US military. To learn about the Tuskegee Airmen, read about their history and more.
Also available in unisex and women's tee.
- Classic fit. Runs true to size
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester
- Preshrunk fleece knit for a beautiful soft feel
- Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs for extra strength and durability
- Air jet yarns for extra comfort
- Drawstring double-lined hood
- Spacious pouch pockets
- Designed and printed in the USD
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean.