Tuskegee Airmen - Women's T-shirt
The Tuskegee Airmen were one of the most highly respected air fighter groups of World War II. Formed in 1941, they were an all African-American pursuit squadron based in Tuskegee, AL. Prior to then, African-Americans were barred from flying for the US military. To learn about the Tuskegee Airmen, read about their history and more.
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up