Tuskegee Airmen - Women's T-shirt
The Tuskegee Airmen were one of the most highly respected air fighter groups of World War II. Formed in 1941, they were an all African-American pursuit squadron based in Tuskegee, AL. Prior to then, African-Americans were barred from flying for the US military. To learn about the Tuskegee Airmen, read about their history and more.
RUNS SMALL - Order a larger size. For example, if you are normally a large or between medium and large in a WOMEN'S tee, order extra large. Compared to the fit of a unisex tee, a women’s tee 2 sizes larger will have approximately the same snugness (and will be slightly shorter in length). For example, a women’s XL will feel similar to a unisex M.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
S M L XL 2XL 3XL Width, in 16.22 17.24 18.23 19.76 21.26 22.76 Length, in 25.35 25.98 26.61 27.24 27.87 28.50 Sleeve length, in 6.81 7.05 7.28 7.52 7.76 7.99
CARE INSTRUCTIONS:Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean.