Verrazzano - Unisex T-Shirt
A simple illustration of one the iconic NYC bridges. Opened in 1964, the bridge connects Brooklyn and Staten Island and spans the body of water known as the Narrows.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if between sizes take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean