What's Goin' On - Unisex Hoodie
The great Marvin Gaye! What's Goin' On was inspired by a police brutality incident, released in 1971- just about a half century ago. Yet it could have been written today. To quote another legend, Paul Simon- "After changes upon changes, we are more or less the same." But we'll still keep working for what's right...
- Classic fit. Runs true to size
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester
- Preshrunk fleece knit for a beautiful soft feel
- Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs for extra strength and durability
- Air jet yarns for extra comfort
- Drawstring double-lined hood
- Spacious pouch pockets
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Share this Product
Great Hoodie! It says it all!